Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hold on Magnolia....

....(or, still well forked, but still not dead:)

Sorry, per usual, for the lack of posts. In this case, I have a perfectly valid reason for not posting that's entirely unrelated to my own laziness, fondness for alcohol, or other such subjective reasons: No stable internet connection for the last three months. This usually means that when I'm half-way through downloading one of the many albums due for review, said download craps out or I'm unable to upload a post. I love the country I'm living in, but fuck is it hard to do anything, at all, here. Ever. Even more so than when you're drunk all the time.

In any case, I'll be back to regular posting when I can. That may mean around the end of July, when I return to my beshitted, gun-wielding homeland (the United States). Whatever else we are, us 'merikuhns are good at providing internet connections. How else would the NSA babysit us all, right?

Anyways, I'll post reviews of new material as and when I can. I love you all, and sorry that I'm a snarky crank. Comes with the territory of running a music blog, dunnit?

2 comments:

  1. Gusto mo ba ng online work?
    Earn while you enjoy time with your Family & Lovedones!
    Email me: tirade_uno_23@yahoo.com
    For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are currently looking for encoders, writers, work at home moms, working students, or anybody who is capable to encode data online and would like to earn at home.

    Start earning at home, from 300.00 to 500.00 pesos a day by just posting articles and encoding data online.

    We are a registered company with license under Department of Trade and Industry, Business Licensing, Philippines.


    member: Angelica Cuizon
    ID# MI201406-0306

    For more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/
    THANKS =D

    ReplyDelete