Friday, October 31, 2014

Humor me

As you've probably noticed, I haven't been posting regularly for months, for which I apologize. Suffice to say, although things are always unpredictable at Drug Punk headquarters, recent events have abolished the very idea of "planning" and "scheduling" from this Drug Punk's life.

 Anyway, I haven't deleted this blog yet and I also have not deleted the hundreds of emails asking me to review some new record that are currently clogging my Inbox. So I guess that means I'll be back in business when I sober up (har har har) or, more likely, when I find a place to sleep that also has a coffee machine, a fridge to store bad beer in, and internet service that lets me access bandcamp without crashing the whole fucking server.

Stay tuned (or not).

And, uh, happy Halloween, I guess?

I love you all.


-DrugPunk in Chief

3 comments:

  1. Brother jumped into the car, tiffany london sale Chen Sheng said to number tiffany engagement rings sale to find Aguang. The driver suddenly pupil contraction, not words, feet stepped on the accelerator, the car http://www.intra-mark.co.uk drove rapidly toward . tiffany engagement rings sale Younger tiffany uk sale men out of the nightclub door, waved a black Audi car slowly pulled up, a nice parking, accurate stopped at the next brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheap suddenly, pointing discount ray ban sunglasses to a place not far from the amount of shouting, look, there are flying saucers. cheap feel to see cheap ray ban sunglasses their eyes more and more despised, and slowly learned to despise themselves are becoming more cheap oakley sunglasses uk and more intense. cheap oakley sunglasses uk Look at you, cheap ray bans looks are very handsome, but a Fei Qi, two immorality, a cheap oakley sunglasses uk broken, penniless, without virtue, almost illiterate.

    ReplyDelete