Sunday, August 21, 2011

"We Are the Future...nothing can stop us!" mixtape

I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend a good amount of time last week smoking weed on couches. Some of this quality herb time was accompanied by an unheralded masterpiece of modern avant garde cinema...if you don't know what I'm talking about, that's your problem, Teacher Teacher!

There is no future....

Track list:

1. Tennis-South Carolina
2. Emily Reo-Metal on your Teeth
3. Grazhdanskaya Oborona-Na nasyh Glazah
4. Heavy Times-Poison Ivy
5. Alright Alreadies-Aquarium
6. Loose Dudes-Father’s Day
7. Mika Miko-Zombies take One
8. The Repos-Half a Hole
9. The Ropes-Down in Flames (Dead Boys cover)
10. Cacaw-Bye Bye Dodo
11. Pink Reason-Borrowed Time
12. Black Tambourine-I Was Wrong
13. Wipers-Return of the Rat
14. Whirl-Leave
15. Sun Kil Moon-Lily and Parrots
16. Cat Power-I Don’t Blame You
17. The Raincoats-No Looking
18.[hidden track]
19. Dead Moon-Unknown Passage

No comments:

Post a Comment