Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alone & Forsaken, vol. I: scuzzfuck

Shit's been hitting the fan lately at Drug Punk HQ, so this one is short. At some point soon I'll be posting the second volume in what might be an ongoing series of "Alone and Forsaken" mixes.

The dancehall's nearly empty now....

1. Aerosols-You're Wrong
2. Mau-Maus-Just Another Day
3. Cro-Mags-Hard Times
4. Amebix-Winter
5. Pigeon Religion-Dead Boss
6. Crazy Spirit-This World is not my Home
7. Adolescents-No Way
8. Ramones-Now I wanna Sniff some Glue
9. The Observers-Expiration
10. The Gits-Another Shot of Whiskey
11. Shoppers-I'm So Loveable
12. Dead Moon-My Escape
13. The Cracks-I Want Out
14. Negative Approach-Nothing
15. Jawbreaker-Kiss the Bottle

I'm so nice, I'm even including that shitty picture from one of Rome's sleazepit streets!


No comments:

Post a Comment