Sunday, September 11, 2011

No Thanks fanzine, issue 7

I'm very happy to announce that issue 7 of Mike Thrashberg's zine, "No Thanks" (formerly "No Thanks//Fuck Everything") is now available c/o Drug Punk. No Thanks, along with DX's Distort, is probably my favorite current English-language 'zine.

This issue features a lengthy interview with Lebenden Toten; an Antisect retrospective; a re-print of the final Los Crudos interview; and a whole lotta other sweet shit.

We're also distro'ing past issues, including my personal fave, issue 3, featuring an interview with Dan from Distort fanzine, and interviews with The Brat and Deskonocidos.

Those in the US, send $3 to me at:
Joe Figliulo
PO Box 12740
Santa Barbara, CA

Peeps abroad-the shipping cost varies by country, so email me and I'll get back to you w/how much it costs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    do you have any contact-email-adresse from the makers of the No Thanks fanzine? I'm a fanzine-writer from germany and want to ask him/her something...
    It would be really nice if you could write me back on elmicha(at)akrox.de or forward my email to him/her.
    Thanks!
    Micha

    ReplyDelete